Age: 2-5 years
Shapes, science and animal recognition are the skills to build here. Little ones will create animals using geometric cut out shapes.
What You Need:
•Colored construction paper cut into shapes:
What You Do:
- Have children sit in a circle or sit across from your child on the floor.
- Place all of the cut-out shapes in the middle of the floor.
- Have the children choose a number of shapes.
- Each child then creates an animal or other creature using the shapes they have picked up.
- Make a game of it and when one "round" is complete, put all the shapes back in the pile and start again.
Find Geometric Shape Printables at KinderArt.com - CLICK HERE.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Jantje Blokhuis-Mulder and KinderArt ®