Age: 2-5 years
Little ones can make flowers using muffin liners, glitter glue and buttons.
What You Need:
•Glue (we used glitter glue)
•Muffin liners (we used some plain and some silver)
What You Do:
- Let your little ones put glue on the construction paper whereever they would like to put a "flower".
- Have them place a muffin liner on the glue. Repeat.
- Encourage your child/student to put a dab of glue in the center of the muffin liner.
- Then, have them place a button on the glue dab.
- To complete the picture, little ones can use markers to draw stems and leaves on the construction paper.
www.KinderArt.com | www.KinderArtLittles.com
© Andrea Mulder-Slater and KinderArt ®